Remedial Work and Inspections
Remedial Work and Inspections services
Sydney and West Painting and Rope Access, offer a wide variety of Remedial Work and Inspections services. With low levels of site disruption, and without the potential for fabric damage often associated with other access methods. Your Building is important to you and we respect your investment by delivering exceptionally thoughtful work in response. We listen well, we are proactive, and we follow through in careful detail.
We can offer assistance for the following maintenance tasks:
- Gutter Cleaning.
- Concrete and joint repairs.
- Vegetation removal.
- Pest Control and Bird Nesting.
- Mastic and Sealant Works.
Remedial work and inspections are carried out quickly and efficiently. Often with reduced hours and more flexibility. Taking advantage of the great Sydney weather. In addition, when working at height and using Rope Access over traditional access methods. The equipment used (i.e. Ropes) are installed and uninstalled rapidly to ensure minimum disruption to you, the occupants of the building and the building itself. Inspections to historic buildings have a less visual impact during remedial works. Therefore, allowing the building to retain its visual splendor.
Moreover, Sydney and West Painting and Rope Access is a leading provider of Industrial Rope Access solutions. And, of course Remedial Work and Inspections throughout Sydney. We are highly skilled, experienced and motivated. In order to provide our customers the very best experience when using our services. Primarily, our focus is on the safety and protection of all personnel. The protection of the environment. To say nothing of the highest level of quality service and work.
The benefits of rope access
Unlike traditional access methods. Rope access solutions can be designed to fit various applications. Among other benefits, rope access is:
- Versatile – We can provide rope access services techniques to a many different environments. Anywhere from confined-spaces to Sydney’s Tall Buildings to complicated installations.
- Cost-effective – With fewer personnel, we can accomplish a much faster completion. Which means minimal downtime giving you much lower costs. Plus no need to hire Scaffold or platforms reducing the cost further.
- Efficient and Quick – Because rope access systems are installed and dismantled quickly. Significantly it means we require fewer personnel than traditional access methods. Resulting in Less interference with your other facility operations. Giving you and your occupants less disruption.
- Environmentally friendly – Sydney and West Painting and Rope Access are passionate about Sydney and the environment. Therefore we take great care to use techniques and equipment that has a minimal impact on the surrounding area. Compare that to traditional access methods and you can see why Rope Access is becoming so popular.
- Safe – Ultimately, As independently certified rope access technicians. We hold an impeccable safety record. Which makes it one of the safest jobs in the whole construction industry. Giving you peace of mind regarding your safety and that of your tenants or personnel.
Call or email us today and book your free quote and consultation. All our details can be found at the foot of the page, or just click the contact us in the menu at the top. Get started now, in order to get your Strata Company Painting work done today. We are available for work in Sydney and the Western Suburbs including;
City of Blacktown, Canterbury-Bankstown, Cumberland, Fairfield, Hawkesbury, Inner West, Liverpool, Parramatta, Penrith, Granville, Lakemba, Doonside, Katoomba, Cabramatta, Windsor, Wentworthville, Liverpool, Glenorie, Westmead and St Marys.