Remedial Work and Inspections
Remedial Work and Inspections services
Sydney and West Painting and Rope Access, offer a wide variety of Remedial Work and Inspection services with low level site disruption and without the potential for any damage to the building often associated with other access methods. Your building is important to you which is why we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service listening to your needs and following through with careful detail.
Our services include the following maintenance tasks:
- Gutter cleaning
- Concrete and render repairs
- Vegetation removal
- Pest control and bird nesting
- Mastic and sealant work
Remedial work and inspections are carried out quickly and efficiently costing less time and allowing more flexibility. When working at height or difficult access area we use rope access over traditional access methods as equipment can be assembled and dismantled swiftly to ensure minimum disruption to you and the occupants of the building. Rope access also prevents visual impact during remedial work allowing the building to retain its visual splendour.
Sydney and West Painting and Rope Access are leading providers of Industrial Rope Access solutions and Remedial Work and Inspections throughout Sydney. We are highly skilled, experienced and motivated to provide our customers with the very best experience when using our services. We hold the safety and protection of all personnel and the protection of the environment in the highest regard to ensure nothing but the highest level of quality service and labour.
The benefits of rope access
Unlike traditional access methods. Rope access solutions can be designed to fit various applications. Some of the benefits of rope access include:
- Versatility – We can provide rope access service techniques to many different environments. We specialise in confined-spaces, Sydney’s Highrise buildings and complicated installations.
- Cost-effectiveness – We can achieve a faster, more efficient result due to the reduced personnel required to carry out the work and the elimination of additional equipment hire such as scaffolding or platforms allowing an overall significantly reduced cost.
- Fast and Efficient – As our rope access systems are assembled and dismantled quickly, fewer personel are required than when using traditional access methods. This means less interference with your facility operations and less disruption to the occupants of your building.
- Environmentally friendly – Sydney and West Painting and Rope Access are passionate about Sydney and the environment. We take great care to use techniques and equipment that has minimal impact on the surrounding area. When compared to traditional access methods and its easy to see why rope access is a popular option.
- Safe – As independently certified rope access technicians, we hold an impeccable safety record making the work we carry out the safest in the construction industry. This gives you peace of mind regarding the safety of the building’s occupants, staff, the public and pedestrians below.
Call or email us today and book your free quote and consultation. All our details can be found at the foot of the page or complete the contact form for one of our helpful staff to contact you. Contact us today to get your Strata painting work started!
We are available for work in Sydney and surrounding Suburbs including but not limited to:
Sydney CBD, Sydney South, North Sydney, Western Sydney, Parramatta, Carlingford, Blacktown, Penrith, Campbelltown, Strathfield, Concord, Burwood, Rozelle, Balmain, Macquarie park, Ryde, North Ryde, Homebush, Olympic Park, Epping, Rhodes, Lane Cove, Pennant Hills, Wahroonga, Pymble, Waitara, Artarmon, Westmead, Galdesville, Marrickville, Newtown, Mascot, Hurstville, Chatswood, The Hills District, The Hawkesbury, Fairfield, Smithfield, Wetherill Park, Bankstown, Liverpool, The Northern Beaches, Manly, Mosman, St Leonards, The Blue Mountains and The Central Coast.